Saturday, November 27, 2010

GOOD NEWS!!

I was brave and weathered the Black Friday shopping yesterday. Though I didn't head out till 10 hoping to bypass most of the crowds. That didn't happen, there were TONS of people at Best Buy when I got there. I was even interviewed by the local news! Little shy and awkward me was on TV 3 times Friday! Not that I got to see it- boo work! Why was I at Best Buy with all the crazies you ask?Well,

I FINALLY GOT A NEW HARDDRIVE!!!!!!!!


I am now the proud owner of the Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1TB portable harddrive. That's not a plug or any kind of promotion I'm just really excited. I have a new toy!! Where this baby lacks in psychical size (its about as big as my hand!) it makes up in storage space!

It's he a cutie? I've named him Fred and I know we've become fast friends!




Yes, I realize I might sound a little odd, but when you think about it, this is normal
behavior for me. I love music so much that you could call it an addiction and since I have an older laptop I was never able to store my massive collection on my laptop. I've had to rely on some sort of external storage unit. Ipods, harddrive, etc. But now I have Fred and he's already working on replacing everything that I lost.

See!

He's a busy little bee! I've even got a spreadsheet of all my missing music so I know exactly what I'm missing. That's the highlighted window in the back. This time around I'm going to organize the crap out of my music.

You know how people always say its the little things that bring the most happiness? Well this is by far the biggest little thing to happen to me in a while. I really am ridiculously excited!!





No comments:

Post a Comment