Thursday, March 25, 2010

one.

welcome!

so this is my blog...blah blah blah. let skip all the b.s. if you've stumbled upon this little space of the internet world you probably already know me or you came for the music.

Music

That’s what its really all about. Music is a huge part of my life, like a significant other. Always has been and always will be. There’s something very universal about music. Everyone can relate to it not matter their, race, gender or sexuality. It’s crazy how a song can transport you back to a time or place. There really isn’t a non cheesy way for me to describe my love for music. All the silly clichés fit perfectly, but that enough about me

There’s nothing I love more than sharing music with other people. But making ‘mix-tapes’ for friends has always a long drawn out process for me. There are just too many variables to consider that I find myself spending hours on something that’s not longer than 30 minutes. Hence how we got to this point. Every week (or many more, depending on my mood) all post a couple songs that are rocking my world at that moment. 3 songs a week is my goal, but with the way I listen to music I know I’ll have 10 more I’ll just want to share. That’s just how I am.


*natters



p.s. I don’t own the rights to any music you might find here. I’m simply trying to spread the music gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment